Sunday, February 11, 2018

I LOVE my dear OLD dog Nikita ...


I took my 15-years old husky NIKITA to the vet Friday and my diagnosis was right ... She had a mild STROKE a few days ago ... 

She had gotten OLD so quickly ... She seemed to be loosing her EQUILIBRIUM and her head and body TILTED on one side ... She was also LESS responsive and VERY tired, refusing to EAT the food that she USUALLY adores ... 

So, we put her on THREE different medications for a WEEK to ameliorate her condition ... And already, she is responding VERY well and showing BIG signs of getting BETTER ... Her APPETITE is back and she can walk ... 

She hiked with me DOWN and UP the mountain this morning for 15 minutes and looked ALMOST normal ... but for the RIGHT EAR not as PERKY as the left one and BACK LEG not as STRONG ... 

But, she was SO happy and SMILED ... And I was SO happy and SMILED too ...

No comments: